Monday, September 9, 2013

THE BARONS MISTRESS

Sometimes I get creative with my styling.  I mix and match until I am satisfied saying yes this is what I wanted.  My most recent foray into my Narnia closet aka my inventory was prompted by a desire to style the Barons Top Hat by Miamai.  This wonderful hat is only available at FaMESHed and is unisex.  Miamai provided options for the Barons Top Hat including texture change hat band, texture change hair, and color change on the metal, plus a no hair option which is nice for the guys.   So I opened my closet and thought for a minute recalling the Sparkle Dress I had purchased about 3 years ago from a little shop called {COR} which has since closed.  I slipped on the skirt then dug a little deeper finding a goth dolly dress by Adoness called Lady Butterfly that I picked up during the store hunt held awhile ago.  I put on the shimmering butterfly bodice, collar, and arm adornment plus the matching nails all accented with butterflies.  I needed to smooth the transition between the skirt and the bodice, so back into wonderland I went because the look was demanding a corset.  I had to try on six different corsets before I could settle on the one by Sakide that comes in the Brocade Corset Dress.  A little eye liner from Oceanes, my Slink addon shoes by Belgravia, Earthstones Lexi Earrings,  and the look was complete. 



 



I was at a loss for a location for my photographs when my sister Shi reminded me that an amazing new formal venue recently opened called Phat's Premier Jazz Club.  I teleported to the sim and found myself immediately greeted by a hostess whom helped me acquire my membership to the club then directed me to the ballroom.  I spent some time listening to the music as I meandered around discovering not only the main ballroom but a theater and hidden shops.  Several points of interest include the Premier Wine Cellar, the lake, waterfalls, patio, yacht, and an outdoor events venue.  I found Phat's to be a wonderful location and well worth the cost of the membership.   The staff is pleasant, polite, and not intrusive on your enjoyment but always ready to help or converse with the patrons.  The building itself brings to mind an old manor house resplendent in her antiquity and inspired my choice oh photography style.  When at Phat's make sure your sky is set to estate time to enjoy the amazing Northern Lights.  I am sure that this is one location that a low intensity and low radius face illuminator will be over looked.  Just remember a good illuminator will provide you light and not your partner!  An alternative is to find the winlight setting called blackskymoon which will create the effect of an illuminator without the intrusion to others.  It was a pleasure to share Phat's Premier Jazz Club with you and give you a glimpse into my creative styling around Miamai's Barons Hat.

See you shopping,
Kalia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging with Princess

I played the gacha for the Black Bantam Westies and got a *[BB] Jet Black Westie Female that I named Princess.  Well she is a nasty dog w...