Monday, September 16, 2013

NO ONE CALLS US BIMBOS!

Allie and I had to teach someone a little lesson recently.  We were standing in her house changing for the blog shot when I was faced with a problem.  My belly has grown a wee bit so nothing fits!  To make me feel better Allie took off her cute jeans promising to stay in her panties till I found something that fit.  We are standing there minding our own business when her neighbor shows up and spouts off, "What are you bimbos doing now?"  Excuse me!  Allie pulled out her shotgun while I found my Desert Eagle and katana.  We taught Mr. Jerk Face a little lesson.  First do not call women who know how to PVP bimbos!  Second do not do it on land that is damage enabled!  Idiot.  We sent him home with his tail between his legs followed by enough insults to emasculate an entire army.  Oh well lesson learned.  That is when I realized that this was the perfect way to show you the really cute SnugSweaters by ..:sexZ:....!  Allie has on the Camo one for GOING BUST  and I have on the pink one for BEWBAPALOOZA. If you want one of the Camo versions at a great discount get to GOING BUST by midnight slt tonight.  You have a little more breathing room to grab one of the solid versions at  BEWBAPALOOZA, but not allot so make this a priority!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging with Princess

I played the gacha for the Black Bantam Westies and got a *[BB] Jet Black Westie Female that I named Princess.  Well she is a nasty dog w...