Monday, September 30, 2013

COOKIE CRAVING

This weekend Allie and I were working on the photo layout for sexZ's GOING BUST  item the Bandleader Set, when I decided I wanted chocolate chip cookies.  Allie has been a doll during my pregnancy, I believe she probably has been going insane but is hiding it well.  I will call her up complaining about morning sickness then she shows up with a pot of mint tea and saltine crackers.  Then in the afternoon I will sometimes crave something odd and either Riot or Allie will run out finding me what I am craving with a smile.  It amazes me when they show up with the focus of my craving and this has become a game.  I pick the strangest item I can just to see if they can find it!  It was an easy craving to solve this time because I wanted chocolate chip cookies.  I think I could hear both Riot and Allie sigh in relief.  Now I know it sounds like I am torturing them but honestly I am not.  Women do crave things while pregnant from the ordinary to the extreme strange.  We head down to the kitchen to make chocolate chip cookies using the mesh La Galleria Dinner Party Kitchen.  This kitchen is very nice and has a ton of options among them baking cookies.  Riot joined us in the kitchen making his comments about how beautiful my baby belly is in one breath. The next breath he is informing us that we look silly making cookies in our underwear and even telling us at point we were making them wrong.  I reach out to taste the cookie dough when Allie smacks my hand. I look at her asking why did she smack me?  She calmly replied because of the raw eggs.  Of course I had to argue about the odds of getting salmonella from raw eggs and she smiled stating that it does not matter she will not let me have it.  Thinking I was being cleaver I brought Riot into the argument.  He said without missing a beat that if I even touch raw cookie dough while pregnant with his child he would spank me!  This is no bueno!  Seriously spank me?  He sleeps eventually!  I crossed my arms and pulled a face while they stood their ground.  Finally I relented accepting a cup of hot cocoa and a warm cookie.  The cookies were delicious!  Riot ate half the plate making a comment about bloggers, even pregnant bloggers, can not indulge in to many sweets because the camera adds ten pounds.  Grrrr.  So here is the photo of Allie and I in the ..:sexZ:.. Bandleader Set.  These are really adorable with a pink accent bows and appliers for Lola Tango/Mirage breasts and PhatAzz.  GOING BUST  ends at midnight so run right to Cleavage!  Oh by the way I did sneak some dough when they were searching for mini marshmallows for the cocoa.  Grins.



 ..:sexZ:..-Bandleader Set @ GOING BUST 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging with Princess

I played the gacha for the Black Bantam Westies and got a *[BB] Jet Black Westie Female that I named Princess.  Well she is a nasty dog w...