Friday, August 30, 2013

DOLL COLLECTION

I am wearing Oceane Body Design's Ella skin which is beautiful.  I found it to be a great canvas to show you the new Oceane makeup releases Bollywood and XTina.  These makeups are stunning and not Oceane skin specific, so they will work well on any natural skin.  I went with the chocolate makeups not only because they looked delicious on me, but delightfully match my voodoo doll.  Now is probably a great time to admit that I have a rather large collection of these dolls in Secondlife.  The sheer fact that so many designers have taken the time to make them astounds me.  This particular doll is part of the Adorkable Poses Sweet Revenge pose set and is a personal favorite of mine!  Is the voodoo doll named Riot? Smiles...I am sure if you asked him he would go on and on about the voodoo doll with his picture attached to the face.  What?  It was a joke!  Maybe.... Where was I?  Oh yes Oceane Body Design also has released a beautiful limited skin named Denise with only 75 copies of Denise on the grid.  Denise comes in 5 skin tones and 4 brow colors.  Each skin pack has in it 1 normal breast skin and 1 cleavage option, brows, 2 brow shapers, and pubic hair.   Oceane will be releasing the Denise shape soon but no word yet if it will be a limited shape.

I am wearing a jewelry collection from Earthstones that you can only purchase right now by joining the Earthstones group.  Let me back track here a minute.  Earthstones is a pay for group that takes up a group slot.  With this membership you get immediate access to the group gifts which are located by the front desk.  These gifts alone will more then reimburse you for the nominal cost of the group but then you also get the keys (group tag) to the VIP lounge.  This lounge is accessed through a doorway behind the desk and it is here that VIP members find the Lexi Necklace and Earrings for a jaw dropping 99L each.  Lexi is the perfect accent for any casual styling you could dream up and I love the fact that the Lexi necklace is short enough to wear with my tangos.  This VIP special will end in the next couple of days so I would suggest heading down there as soon as you can. 

 
 
Click pictures for a closer look.
~Oceane~ Ella Natural skin Vanilla Tan Normal Redhead Frex
aDORKable Poses: Love or Voodoo?
(Pose no longer available)
 
 
EarthStones Lexi Necklace - Opal Mosaic
EarthStones Lexi Earrings - Opal Mosaic
~Oceane~ Bollywood ES Choco
 
 
~Oceane~ XTina ES Choco
 
 
 
DENISE LIMITED SKIN 
(ADD SHOTS BY OCEANE)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging with Princess

I played the gacha for the Black Bantam Westies and got a *[BB] Jet Black Westie Female that I named Princess.  Well she is a nasty dog w...