Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A SURPRISE MATERNITY ALTERNATIVE @ LIVGLAM

I have discovered a point in my virtual pregnancy that is very difficult.  I will call it the, "YOUR SCREWED" stage.  It is the point between I am to large for regular clothing, other then clothing layers, and to small for the big belly stage mesh clothing.  It is a difficult spot to be in.  I would just sport the big belly clothes and be done with it but Riot enjoys the gradual progress and changes to my shape.  I have also thought I was completely insane for deciding to blog about this pregnancy and if I had not committed myself I truly believe I would be on adult sims running amok nude as nude can be.  You laugh but I guarantee that right now all my close friends are recalling when I left Gor where I rped as a Free Woman and spent the next month or so streaking.  Riot put a stop to it when we got together.  Imagine that!  Back to the growing belly.  So it is growing and honestly cute.  It is not to big nor to small and at this moment looks like a little pot belly of overindulging in pizza and beer.  Because of this I am still looking for alternatives in the fashion world.  I was working on The Autumn Effect hunt and was at LivGlam when I came across a second hunt gift.  I opened it and behold there was a cute dress.  Now even though I can easily change my shape to wear what I wish, my Tantra hud puts the proper shape right back on me every time I log in.  After 3 crashes you finally just give in to the SL gods and accept that you have to much belly for those cute mesh jeans.  Plus it is cheating to change your shape, pregnant women in the physical world do not have that option.  That being said I slipped on the dress without an alpha and was completely surprised, my belly did not show.  I double checked the size and swung my camera around realizing that indeed this dress could pass for an early stage maternity dress.  I was so pleased I ran right home and styled it.  One of my biggest fears doing this blog is that I will affect the sales of designers negatively.  No one wants to hear that the cute outfit they created can be used to help a woman look pregnant, but as a pregnant woman in SL I want to say thank you LivGlam for this one dress!  I could only pray you would intentionally create more designs for maternity because pregnant women wish to be fashion forward and stylish.  So here is the dress completely styled. 

See you Shopping,
Kalia



LivGlam


Wake Me Up Dress by LivGlam (HUNT)
Candy Skin by Glam Affair @  The Arcade (EVENT)
Paradise Sandals by Belgravia
Lolwa Hair by CaTwA
Feet & Nails by Slink
A01 Clutch by (MN) (Closed)
Tahitian Pearls by .:: TBP ::.(Closed)
Landscaping Elements by Heart Garden Centre
Photo Shot on location @ Heart Garden Centre



NOTE:  I know using items that are not longer available is somewhat discouraging.  I use them because I love them and to foster ideas.  There are valid and beautiful alternatives for sale all over the grid and on marketplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging with Princess

I played the gacha for the Black Bantam Westies and got a *[BB] Jet Black Westie Female that I named Princess.  Well she is a nasty dog w...