Sunday, February 23, 2014

BOHO BEAUTIFUL aka GACHA ADDICTION FED

Sometimes a look comes together without effort.  Something sparks it and the next thing you know you are done.  Well black cowboy boots painted with colorful flowers did it for me.  I was at The Chapter Four which is a monthly sales event.  I often forget about all of the wonderful little sales markets you can find around the grid, but today I was reminded.  So off I run to see what is there.  I land and immediately am loving the hobbit hole style of the build.  I quickly look over the designers, but I know Chapter Four has those dang gacha machines. A gacha machine is in my opinion one the most wonderful and yet awful creations to come out of SL.  Goddess knows I have happily dropped thousands of lindens into designers pockets hoping for one item.  So like a gambling addict I almost run to the Gacha room.   I try to wait patently for the pictures to rez in and then ones does, before me are the cutest cowboy boots by Coco Designs.  I really wanted them!  I feed the machine and promise myself only once.  I wait and then the boots land in my inventory.  FIRST TRY!  To say I was happy is an understatement.  Now the rest of the room is rezzed in and I saw the fringed bag by Moon.  I had to see if I could get it in Midnight to match my boots.  Again I promise myself once and only once.  I feed the machine and I get a rare.  Dang it I did not want the rare!  I know everyone wants the rare but I really wanted the midnight bag.  So like all good addicts I say okay just once more.  I again feed the machine.  I stare at my inventory and there lands the bag I wanted!  I give a quick glance to the rest of the room and run home.  So there I was standing in my house naked and bald but I have on great pair of boots and matching bag!  Then it just happened.  I saw the outfit and was able to dig around in my closet and pull it together.  I admit I had a moment of self doubt, should I wear jeans or not! My original choice in shorts was reaffirmed and I just let it be.  So here it is raw shots and all.  For the record I am loving the Vali Shirt by Miamai this is the second time it has ended up in my blog!







 
 
*COCO* CowboyBoots(withSocks) in FloralBlack
MOON}. Suede Fringe Bag in Midnight
 
MIAMAI Vali Shirt in Sky
 
Items at C88
TRUTH HAIR Electra -  light blondes
 
 
Items at Main Stores
[[>CaKe!<]]Denim Shorts Floral Medium
:::Sn@tch Just a Ribbed Tank (Black-J):::
*League* Skin Isla
Rings by EarthStones
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging with Princess

I played the gacha for the Black Bantam Westies and got a *[BB] Jet Black Westie Female that I named Princess.  Well she is a nasty dog w...