Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A BEAUTIFUL DRESS FOR A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN

When I was passed a notecard explaining that Squinternet Larnia the designer of Donna Flora was at war with breast cancer first my heart broke because no woman or man should have to go through what she is.  Second I said a prayer for Squinternet.  Now thirdly I can show you a beautiful dress made in honor of a beautiful woman and explain how we all can help.  Friends of Squinternet have come together and started The Love Donna Flora Event which runs from July 25th through August 11th.  Monica Outlander of Miamai has created the beautiful Giulia Dress for the event.  The money from this event will help pay for  Squinternet's nursing care and living expenses.  I pray that the residents of Second Life stay true to their nature by heading to the event to shop and help in their own ways.  When there make sure to have a look at Miamai's Giulia dress.  It is simply gorgeous. If you have ever shopped at Donna Flora you will immediately see that Giulia is made in Squinternet's spirit.  Feminine, beautiful, and elegant, a dress to celebrate being a woman.


http://lovedonnaflora.wordpress.com/


The hair I am wearing is the Sakura Hair by Miamai for the Hair Fair 2013.  This event supports the Wigs for Kids Foundation with 15% of all proceeds being donated.  To learn more about Wigs For Kids visit their blog at http://wigsforkids.org/.



http://hairfair.wordpress.com/

On a personal note my mother lost her battle with breast cancer on August 31st 1997.  I owe a debt to all of her doctors, nurses, and caregivers who were not only there for her but our entire family.  We would not have survived had it not been for their kindness and support. I honor the memory of my mother by helping those fighting breast cancer in what little ways I can.  One of them is by providing this one last link, Information about breast cancer. My mother would have adored this dress and hairstyle and she would hope that everyone educates themselves because this disease touches everyone's life eventually. 


To buy Miamai's Guille Dress LOVE DONNA FLORA
July 25th through August 11th

To buy Miamai's Sakura Hair HAIR FAIR 2013
July 13th through July 28th

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging with Princess

I played the gacha for the Black Bantam Westies and got a *[BB] Jet Black Westie Female that I named Princess.  Well she is a nasty dog w...