Sunday, July 7, 2013

HULLA

Miamai released a gorgeous gown named Hulla.  The bodice of delicately sewn sequins gives way to a luminous silk skirt, a stunning addition to your summer formal trousseau.  Hulla is available in a rainbow of colors and pairs nicely with a pair of heeled sandals.  I chose the group gift Candy Kisses from Chop Zuey for my jewels.  Candy Kisses delicate but still creates an impact on the over all style.  I really get a 50's feel from Hulla with a bit of mermaid whimsy thrown in.  I love how Moni  has the amazing ability to reach through time grabbing the soul and spirit of an era then designs stunning clothing for the modern woman. 


MIAMAI



GOWN~ MIAMAI Hulla(NEW)
JEWELRY~ Chop Zuey  CANDY KISSES (GROUP GIFT)
HAIR~ >TRUTH< Tina
SKIN~ GLAM AFFAIR  - Summer @ SUMMERFEST'13 (NEW & EVENT)
BREASTS ~  :::Lolas::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts @ Cleavage 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging with Princess

I played the gacha for the Black Bantam Westies and got a *[BB] Jet Black Westie Female that I named Princess.  Well she is a nasty dog w...