Wednesday, July 17, 2013

CRAB ATTACK

Here are more of the fashion shots for Epicosity.  When I handed them to Zarolin before the release she laughed.  I do not know what was so funny that crab hates me!  The {Epic} Monokini come in 3 color/fabric options all changeable through the Epicosity Hud System.    I had allot of fun mixing it up with the monokini huds since you can use them all together.   The Aviator Glasses I am wearing are by Vooza and so are the Flippity Flops for Slink mesh feet.  The glasses are a free gift and you can find them all at the Epicosity Beach party.
Now about this crab.  I ran down to the beach to take some photos for the release.  The day was warm and delightful so I decided to lay on a towel and get a little summer glow.  I heard what I can best describe as sand moving.  I looked up and a crab is staring at me.  It would not go away.  So I stood up to go get my feet wet and I swear I heard the theme song from Jaws!  I spun around and the crab lunged for me attacking with it claws!  Stupid crab!  The lifeguard hopped down and helped extract the crab from my toe.  Two hairbands latter the little jerk was secure in my beach bag on the way home for a little dip is a nice pot.  Dinner was delicious thank you and yes I am still limping!

 





Here is your ride! EPICOSITY 
 
 
EPICOSITY {EPIC}Monokini (NEW)
VOOZA   Aviator Glasses (NEW & FREE GIFT)
VOOZA  Flippity Flops (NEW)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging with Princess

I played the gacha for the Black Bantam Westies and got a *[BB] Jet Black Westie Female that I named Princess.  Well she is a nasty dog w...