Monday, April 1, 2013

SPRING FLING 1

Life threw me a huge curve ball right at the beginning of the Spring Fling Hunt & Market.  I completely had to pull out on blogging everything except the bare bones for Epicosity.  I deeply apologize to everyone and am thankful to see that there has been allot of others blogging the event.  So I am going to try to do a roundup here.  I am not doing anything special with the pictures and presenting as many items as I can in the next two days.  Again thank you to the designers for their patience and understanding. 





Quandary, Epcisoty, Oceane Body Design

Senzafine

 
HORNS ~ { Q } Antlers - Spring Fling(Hunt Item)
MAKEUP ~ ~Oceane~ Paint Masks Spring Fling(Market Item)
EARRINGS ~ {EPIC}Drop Earrings(Hunt Item)
DRESS ~ .:SF:. "Sohma" Tank Tunic - Holi(Market Item)
 
YOUR RIDE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging with Princess

I played the gacha for the Black Bantam Westies and got a *[BB] Jet Black Westie Female that I named Princess.  Well she is a nasty dog w...