Friday, April 12, 2013

LOVE SCENES

DIGITAL DREAMS has introduced a new LoveScenes HUD and I am impressed with the quality of the animations and the variety.  This HUD has 690 animations and 41 scenes.  You will find divine cuddles plus lovescenes, slavescenes, and for those who love to have massive parties this HUD has the ability to have up to 15 participants.    A proverbial party in a box that I have yet to fully explore.  Try not to feel to bad for my husband Riot who has to suffer through learning what the LoveScenes HUD  has to offer, poor man........  Okay back to business, sorry started playing with the HUD again which  I found very easy to use and love the ability to just cuddle with my man anywhere.  Note though that you will need that ability to rez objects to use the HUD.  The best part is that the HUD is only 3,499L given all that this HUD has this price is a steal.
 
The lingerie I am wearing in the shots is Wild from Carrie's Lingerie the GOING BUST offering for this round.  I just love the animal print and the golden tan color of the fabric.  Remember come Monday GOING BUST will be over.
 
 






 
HUD ~ * DIGITAL DREAMS * LoveScenes HUD  
 
LINGERIE ~CB~Wild Tan w/applier @ GOING BUST
 HAIR ~ [ LELUTKA ]-DOLCE
HAIR BASE ~ [ LELUTKA]-HAIRBASE
SHOES ~ N-Core ILLUSION XtremeHeel
 JEWELRY ~ CHOP ZUEY Tiger Lilly Orange Opal
 SKIN ~ GLAM AFFAIR - Cassiopea - America
EYES ~ IKON Eternal Eyes
NAILS ~ [:S&V:] Vanity Nails - Basic
LASHES ~ MIAMAI  XGen Lashes_Lust
EYECORNERS ~ MOJO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging with Princess

I played the gacha for the Black Bantam Westies and got a *[BB] Jet Black Westie Female that I named Princess.  Well she is a nasty dog w...