Wednesday, April 10, 2013

VENKA & DOLCE

The spring release by Miamai is just fantastic!  Each time I look through the items I find something else to fall in love with.  I know your thinking that I just blogged this blouse but honestly I did not.  Moni made three versions of this top for the spring release and each has its own style of fabric.  I am wearing Hita in this shot with the new Venka pants.  These pants are best described as a pair of bloomers married a smart pair of trousers.   The simple high waist with a solitary accent button is very chic and would look fabulous with almost any blouse while the gathered leg with the lace accent adds subtle romance. 

My hairstyle is fun and a wild.  Something I am known for among my friends and family.  When I saw the new Dolce from Lelutka I had to try it and I loved it.  It says I do not need your approval, I am woman and hear me roar!  It lends itself very well to displaying large earrings and dares you to be a diva!

I could not resist using this pose by Mavi Beck called Yeah Yeah.   If you have not discovered Ma Vie. Poses yet you need to take the taxi provided.  Mavi combines smart, sexy, and playful in a way not often seen among pose designers.  

 
 
 
 


PANTS ~ MIAMAI Venka Black(NEW)
SHIRT ~ MIAMAI Hita Red(NEW)
HAIR ~ [ LELUTKA]-DOLCE hair - BlondeFun(NEW)
HAIR BASE ~ [ LELUTKA]-HAIRBASE BlondeFun
SHOES ~ SIM-I-LAR Taranto Shoes Red
BANGELS ~ MAXI GOSSAMER - Bangles - Damasc - SILVER
EARRINGS ~ .event. HOLLYWOOD .:EMO-TIONS:. * ADORE ME * earring(Hollywood SwagBag)
SKIN ~ GLAM AFFAIR - Amberly - Europa
EYES ~ IKON Eternal Eyes
NAILS ~ [:S&V:] Vanity Nails - Basic
LASHES ~ MIAMAI  XGen Lashes_Lust
EYECORNERS ~ MOJO
POSE ~ MA VIE.. - Yeah Yeah 07



http://miamaisl.wordpress.com/
http://mavibeck.wordpress.com/
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging with Princess

I played the gacha for the Black Bantam Westies and got a *[BB] Jet Black Westie Female that I named Princess.  Well she is a nasty dog w...