Friday, October 11, 2013

I WANT CANDY

 
Oh my events and happenings all over the grid.  First is this cute MagAnimal on my shoulder from Miamai for the Wizarding Faire 2013.  I am not sure how long this lasts so I would head over this weekend.  Next is 1 Hundred. with the super adorable Sweet Princess Dress and Sweet Princess Headband at  The Candy FairThe Candy Fair runs from Oct 4th to the 18th!  Also 1 Hundred. is in The Body Modification Expo  which runs from Oct 10th to Nov 3rd.  1 Hundred. has a tattoo at the Expo called Love Stinks.  You can get this tattoo for either your chest or thigh.  Each version comes with either Tango or PhatAzz appliers.  Zuri Rayna has Antique Pearls for a group gift right now and N-core finishes this off with their group gift Pink Floral Mesh shoes!  When you add all the pieces together you come up with this!  Now where is my lollipop?  I want Candy! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging with Princess

I played the gacha for the Black Bantam Westies and got a *[BB] Jet Black Westie Female that I named Princess.  Well she is a nasty dog w...