Friday, October 11, 2013

CAT EYES @ EARTHSTONES

One of the aspects of Secondlife that I love is the ability to change how your avatar looks.  But.. yes there is always a but!  No matter what you look you strive for, the eyes you choose to wear can make or break the final creation.  In the physical world eyes are a window into the soul and this holds true for your avatar, nothing is more disappointing then when you look at this amazing avatar and their eyes are flat with no character.  It is like they just opened up the library section of the inventory and picked eyes made in 2003, it completely kills the effect.  So when EarthStones released the Cat Eyes Collection I was very excited to see what Abraxxa had created.   After unpacking a small selection of the 13 color available I wore the Sapphire Cat Eyes and was floored.  These eyes are gorgeous!  The depth and richness of color are perfectly blended with a precisely placed light reflection.  I love how the eyes also have a subtle sheen on them alluding to moisture.  These eyes will add character to your avatars look and are out just in time for the Halloween season. 

Cat Eyes @ EarthStones


EarthStones Cat Eyes - Demonic

EarthStones Cat Eyes - Golden Amber

EarthStones Cat Eyes - Emerald

EarthStones Cat Eyes - Silver

EarthStones Cat Eyes - Sapphire
Cat Eyes @ EarthStones


The Cat Eyes come in lens case packaging that held my hand out as it automatically unpacked, totally negating the need for me to place out a prim to unpack.   This packaging can be placed out in your home on the bedroom dresser or bathroom sink to help create more visual interest. 


Cat Eyes @ EarthStones





My Skin is Glam Affair - Dark Side - Ginny 06
My Hair is [e] Caramel
My Ears are .:: TBP ::. Elf Ears (not available)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging with Princess

I played the gacha for the Black Bantam Westies and got a *[BB] Jet Black Westie Female that I named Princess.  Well she is a nasty dog w...