Saturday, August 17, 2013

PLUS SIGN!

Holding the new 1 use only Tantra Pregnancy Test. 


 
In the beginning this was a very personal choice.  Something we would only share if it was found out by seeing us out and about on the grid.  Then I started thinking about the lack of fashion for expecting mothers in SL so I decided that if I found a cute outfit or an alternative to maternity wear I would blog it.  Then I started thinking about the reasons we decided to do this.  Suddenly I thought about all of the times someone made a comment about pregnancy in SL and most of them were not flattering.  We as people make snap judgments or think someone is being silly.  Is someone choosing to have a family in a virtual world any more silly then just logging into SL to live a life within it?  People make these choices for many reason and in this amazing world we can do, and be, what ever we wish.   Suddenly the beauty of this virtual world we inhabit manifest itself to me.  I a woman whom will never carry life within, will never know the joy of holding my own children can at the very least experience part of the joy and misery of expecting a child thanks to SL. In SL I have beautiful children whom are all quirky and wonderful, I have siblings whom have been my family for years now, I have nieces and nephews whom I adore.  I have a beautiful husband who is my love in both worlds.  I however have made this choice and in an odd mirror of the real world it is my choice in the end, it is my body even though it is pixels.  I choose to get pregnant and set my foot on a path unsure what the future holds. 

So first came the decision of how to go about this.  A search on marketplace left my head spinning but as with almost anything in SL a hud and possibly a pose was needed.  I took a deep breath and started reading each page then I came across the Tantra Hud.  The more I read about this system the more I liked it.  Real odds, birth control, even the chance that the birth control might fail!  I read with fascination about the hud taking you through a true cycle complete with menstruation.  ((Note it is just a time allotment with no particle effect!  Which as a woman I must say that some things in SL are better then the RL!))  I read how the man may purchase a condom hud but can get free basic ones from the store.  I read how the hud responds to Xcite, Sensations, REALASM, or Midnight Lotus brand male genitals.  I suddenly remembered my sister and her ex husband, yes we even have ex husbands in SL, trying to get pregnant with another hud.  Him flying over her head swooping in to impregnate her.  After laughing I decided that I definitely wanted the Tantra hud because to create a baby it had to come from an act of lovemaking.  So off we went to the main shop and a hud was purchased.  I put it on and set up a realistic 28 day cycle with a 2 day variance. 

The first month goes by and nothing.  I found a 1 prim box of tampons and bought them leaving them where my husband could see them so he would know we were not pregnant.  As soon as he could he doubled his efforts in getting me pregnant and then one day I logged in and looked at the hud.  The yellow line was all the way up to late and suddenly I just knew I was pregnant in world.  I did not need the red late line to tell me, I just knew!  After a simple to use but nerve wrecking test the results were in and we were virtually pregnant.  So now the path has our feet placed on it and each day the hud tells me how far along I am.  I find myself researching what I would be experiencing and in awe of the miracle of life.  Mostly I find the support, the love from our friends and family amazing.   For Riot and I this was the right option and I am blessed in his love. 

You can find out more about this hud here:
To buy on MP:
To buy in world:
 


New Tantra HPT a 1 use Pregnancy Test that changed its name to
Tantra HPT:Kalia Anatine is Positive on 2013-08-14

Tantra Total Woman HUD 3.00

Tantra HPT 3.0
(This version of the pregnancy test was free and can rez a new copy as needed)



Tantra Condom HUD 2.00
Tantra Condom HUD Box of 12
Note: Tantra Gold Condom HUD gives the man more options.
Among them sabotage of your birth control!



Tantra Paternity Test 2.00
Note:  When using a clinic they can access this information.
However they must keep all information confidential
or loose their right to work with Tantra.



My hair is Claudedette by Wasabi Pills at c88 right now, the skin is Glam Affair, the eyes are Ikon, the dress is Kala by Sakide.  The house is [ba] carraway bungalow at c88 right now and the sink is from Dutchie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging with Princess

I played the gacha for the Black Bantam Westies and got a *[BB] Jet Black Westie Female that I named Princess.  Well she is a nasty dog w...