Wednesday, August 7, 2013

BREATHLESS

"Let me be your moonlight
When your sun nods off to sleep
Let me be the love
You in secret get to keep" 


Breathless is a word that conveys so much meaning.  The literal meaning is to be without breath.  When I walked into the dungeon he fell to his knees and held his breath.  I looked down smiling as I sat upon my throne and called him to me.  He asked permission to touch me, I chuckled, and made him wait.  When I granted his wish he reached out sensually tracing the silk of my bodysuit.  He smiled whispering that I was beautiful and then he promptly offered to buy me this bodysuit in every color possible!  What a love.  If you wish to make someone in your life breathless, I suggest the new Breathless Bodysuit but 1 Hundred.  It is very versatile and can be worn to create a variety of moods from romantic to edgy.  The Breathless Bodysuit dresses up well, I personally wore it with a black pencil skirt and heels.  The semi sheer lace is very delicate, comes with all clothing layers, and can be worn with or without mesh breasts.

I am sitting upon the The Imperator, a Medieval BDSM/Gorean throne in mesh by Splinter'd  the adult section of Roawenwood.  With 31 menus, 144set, and a total of 297 animations this throne promises a plethora of RP and BDSM pleasure.  The Imperator has both Master and Mistress menus with an amazing amount of fetish and sex menus. To really appreciate The Imperator teleport over to Roawenwood and take it for a test drive.  For 1 week the Imperator was set to 50% off and I am not sure when that sale started or when it will end. 

The hair I am wearing is HAIR 10 by Eaters Coma, my skin is by Glam Affair , my boots are Carazon by ISON, and I am wearing the Hydra Necklace by Rozoregalia


Breathless Bodysuit @ 1 Hundred.
{RW} The Imperator : Medieval BDSM/Gorean MESH Throne v.1

The quote at the beginning of this blog is the first stanza
from Jade Baumgardner's poem Mistress, Mistress


1 HUNDRED.


A special shout out to my male model whom will remain unknown
lest Riot will hunt him down and cause grave bodily harm!
Sheesh he would not do this blog with me what did he expect?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging with Princess

I played the gacha for the Black Bantam Westies and got a *[BB] Jet Black Westie Female that I named Princess.  Well she is a nasty dog w...