Saturday, June 8, 2013

SHOULD HAVE TAKEN A TAXI....

Recently I had to meet my niece in downtown Remembrance.  I had decided to walk instead of calling for a taxi and promptly found myself in the wrong part of Norsim.  It is a classic case of a great neighborhood falling into disrepair.  Good was such a gorgeous little suburb of Remembrance.  I remember well how beautiful the carefully tended gardens of the homes were and the pleasant shops that lined main street.  My own brother had a nice home there at one point!  Now it is ruled by addicts, thugs, and gangs.  The gardens have given way to weeds and the shops are empty hulls, plywood filling in for the shattered windows.  So very sad.  I was very nervous which spurred me to walk as fast as I could.  I just knew that the pearls I was wearing and my clutch looked like an easy target by some junkie to pay for his fix!   Don't you just hate when you are walking and hear someone following you!  Holding my clutch tightly I walked as fast as I could and finally breathed a sigh of relief when I passed through to the little park on the edge of downtown Remembrance!  I met my niece Hilaria and her friend Apple for a lovely chat before calling a taxi for the ride home!  Apple was so sweet telling me that I looked very classy.  I had to agree since I was wearing my new dress from a lovely boutique called 1 Hundred.  I thought about telling my husband Riot about my adventure today, but I would receive an overly long lecture about placing myself in bad situations.  No need the lesson has already been learned, next time I will call a taxi!



"Oh this is a bad part of town!"
"Is someone behind me?"
This dress is 1 Hundred's offering for Going Bust!  I truly fell in love with it so I grabbed my purse and ran to Cleavage.  I could not believe the amazing price of only 95L.  The special exclusive strawberry color comes complete with the tango applier please note that you can wear the Chic dress with or without mesh breasts.  1 Hundred did the skirt prim out of mesh giving you that flawless appearance without the hassle of trying to fit your avatar.  At the 1Hundred main store you can find this dress for full price in 5 other colors but the special strawberry color is at Going Bust!
 
DRESS ~  1 Hundred. Chic Dress. Strawberry@ GOING BUST (NEW & EXCLUSIVE)
SHOES ~ Belgravia - Paradise Sandals - Nero (MP ONLY)
NECKLACE & EARRINGS ~ by Dark Mouse (MP ONLY)
BRACELET ~ by MUZE RAYNA
RINGS ~ by EarthStones
SKIN ~ GLAM AFFAIR -  Lulu 04  @ The Arcade (NEW & EVENT)
APPLIERS FOR BREASTS, FEET, & HANDS ~ GLAM AFFAIR  America (NEW)
EYES ~ IKON Destiny Eyes - Maya (NEW & GROUP GIFT, OTHER COLORS ~ @ The Liaison Collaborative)
LASHES ~ MIAMAI  XGen Lashes_Lust
BREASTS ~  :::Lolas::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts @ Cleavage
FEET ~ SLINK  Avatar Enhancement Medium Feet
HANDS ~  SLINK Avatar Enhancement Hands Casual
MANICURE ~ *Mon Cheri* Slink Avatar Emhancement Nails - Lustrous Set@ The Whore Couture (NEW & EXCLUSIVE)
HAIR ~ [ LELUTKA ]- JOSEPHINE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging with Princess

I played the gacha for the Black Bantam Westies and got a *[BB] Jet Black Westie Female that I named Princess.  Well she is a nasty dog w...