Thursday, June 27, 2013

TURTLE SOUP

After the wonderful funeral Allie set up for Mr. Shuffles she took me into her kitchen and sat me down to a bowl of soup.  She made homemade bread and served red wine then she sat back looking really satisfied as I ate.  I thanked her for her kindness trying really hard to not cry anymore.  It was a tasty soup, with a nice meaty broth that reminded me of chicken.  I loved how she garnished it with green onions and the chopped hard boiled eggs.  She slowly drinks her wine and tells me I look beautiful in my dress from LuVs and that she was glad I ate all my meal.  I was surprised by how hungry you get while crying I yawned lazily while commenting that I should have paid more attention to Mr. Shuffles.  She smiles and says to me, "No worries Mr. Stinky will be with you forever."  I looked at her and made a face because honestly Allie never liked Mr. Shuffles.  "Allie his name was Mr. Shuffles, and please, just do not be mean right now."  She twirled the wine in her glass then stood and cleared the table.  I watched her closely as she took her full bowl and dumped it down the garbage disposal followed by the entire pot of soup.  "What are you doing," I asked a little confused.  She turned looking really pleased then said in the meanest voice I have ever heard, "I hope my new soup recipe was good. I think I will name the soup Mr. Shuffles!"  I felt so sick to my stomach when I realized that Allie had fed me my pet turtle!  I grabbed my wine to throw in her face but I just could not ruin Daisy an amazing dress from Barely Legal Couture she was wearing.  Instead I threw my glass of red wine at her wall and left.  Trust me, I dug up Mr. Shuffles shell and she will pay for this!



Lubbely Jubblies @ Cleavage



Allie
  Barely Legal Couture - Daisy May  @ Lubbely Jubblies

Kalia
 [LuVs] Chiffon Black  @ Lubbely Jubblies

NOTE:  For Events we will not be posting all the styling information due to time constraints.  If you look back through Pearls Lace & Leather chances are you will find the items already listed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging with Princess

I played the gacha for the Black Bantam Westies and got a *[BB] Jet Black Westie Female that I named Princess.  Well she is a nasty dog w...