Saturday, June 29, 2013

BEACH DAY

Allie called me last night asking if I would go to the beach with her.  She apologized for what she did to Mr. Shuffles and promised to do what ever it took to earn my forgiveness.  I slammed the phone down furious then about my business.  I had revenge on my mind so I grabbed the bottle of herbicide and I went for a walk!  When I finished my mission I threw the evidence in the trash behind the local market then headed home only to find Allie standing at my door with her pouty lip face waiting for me.  I sighed, opened the door, and invited her in.  After a long talk I finally just said, "Anything that happened before this moment we let it go!"  She agreed and we pinky swore like two little kids.  I decided that I would not tell her how I had just poured herbicide all over her prize winning snapdragons.  OOPS!  I think I can play stupid and I hope she does not connect the dots!  So we sat up drinking way to much wine and in the morning we headed off to the beach.  It was a great day even if we were hung over at first!  We had decided to take a photo when an ocean breeze tried to blow my hat off!  Just my luck.  Oh well we do look stunning in our Slip Off Suits from 1Hundred that are available at the Lubbly Jubblies sale at Cleavage!



Lubbely Jubblies @ Cleavage
 
 
Allie
1 Hundred. Slip Off Suit. Blue  @ Lubbely Jubblies

Kalia
1 Hundred. Slip Off Suit. Pink  @ Lubbely Jubblies

NOTE:  For Events we will not be posting all the styling information due to time constraints.  If you look back through Pearls Lace & Leather chances are you will find the items already listed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

 
Lubbely Jubblies @ Cleavage

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging with Princess

I played the gacha for the Black Bantam Westies and got a *[BB] Jet Black Westie Female that I named Princess.  Well she is a nasty dog w...