Thursday, June 27, 2013

MR. SHUFFLES

My pet turtle died!  It was horrible!  Allie says I starved him to death!  I did not mean to kill Mr. Shuffles I guess I forgot to feed him.  Allie felt so bad for me she held a turtle funeral.  She insisted we dress up fabulous and bury him properly on her land.  She was right so I wore Sick Puppy's Coco Dress and  Allie wore  the Chelsea Dress, Hat, and Pearls by :se:. available right now at Lubbely Jubblies.   She made him a head stone with a little dirt mound and even put a flower on his grave.  She then made me a solemn promise that as long as she owns her land, his grave will be untouched.  So we buried him and as you can see I was still crying when it was over.   I just feel so bad about this he was perfectly fine last time I saw him!  Allie said these things happen and the reason his shell was so light was because he was emaciated.  Well anyways Lubbly Jubblies is at Cleavage and ends July 13th so time is running out!  I have to go Allie said she made me a special soup to help me get over Mr. Shuffles.


"I am so sorry about your turtle."
 
 
"Poor Mr. Shuffles."


Allie
:se: Chelsea Dress, Hat + Pearls  @ Lubbely Jubblies

Kalia
Sick Puppy - Coco Dress  @ Lubbely Jubblies

NOTE:  For Events we will not be posting all the styling information due to time constraints.  If you look back through Pearls Lace & Leather chances are you will find the items already listed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.


 
Lubbely Jubblies @ Cleavage

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging with Princess

I played the gacha for the Black Bantam Westies and got a *[BB] Jet Black Westie Female that I named Princess.  Well she is a nasty dog w...