Tuesday, June 4, 2013

SEE YOU SHOPPING

Life has been crazy lately!  I have been trying to make time to show everyone a couple of great items that are fresh to the grid and mention a sale.  First is the Esther Gown from Miamai. This gown is divine.  Momo used the best of mesh and flexi to create a must have for those summer formal events!  Next I need to let everyone know that Epicosity has placed all items released before 5/30/13 on sale for 50% off.  This sale is a great chance to pick up a suit for the man in your life.  Thirdly and the final item to mention is that Chop Zuey has a new gift out.  It is a dress(not pictured) complete with this stunning necklace and earrings.   I will try and find time in my busy schedule to blog the full Chop Zuey gift before it goes away!  I apologize this blog is so short but like I said life is just nuts right now!

See you shopping,
Kalia



 
 





HER
GOWN ~  MIAMAI Esther (NEW)
JEWELRY ~ Chop Zuey Carmen's Escape (GROUP GIFT)
SKIN ~ GLAM AFFAIR - Amberly - Europa
EYE ENHANCER ~ MIAMAI  Protagoniste Vanity (NEW)
LASHES ~ MIAMAI XGen Lashes_Lust
EYES ~ IKON Vanity Eyes (NEW)
HAIR ~ [ LELUTKA ]- Salome

HIM
SUIT ~  EPICOSITY Business Suit - Black (SALE)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging with Princess

I played the gacha for the Black Bantam Westies and got a *[BB] Jet Black Westie Female that I named Princess.  Well she is a nasty dog w...