Friday, June 15, 2012

CALENDAR GIRL

CALENDAR GIRL

A vision on a calendar,
A pin-up, quite discreet,
She hangs upon my office wall,
I worship at her feet.
The ultimate perfection,
She's a lady full of charm,
She tantalizes day and night,
My morals to disarm.
I try to take no notice, of
The way she looks at me,
But auburn hair and emerald eyes,
Are all that I can see.
But she is just a fantasy,
Her love I'll not attain,
To see her smiling down at me,
Is driving me insane.
I try to turn the other way,
Forget that she is there,
But all that I can think of
Is the things she doesn't wear.
I love my pinup lady,
For she dresses scantily,
And lives upon my office wall,
For everyone to see.

by David Ronald Bruce Pekrul




Miamai_Karya Boots Coal Gloss
[:S&V:] Fishnet Shirt and Panties
-Glam Affair- Mia Natural - DiscoA
[LeLutka]-APHRODITE
[:S&V:] Vanity Nails
IKON Eyes
[mock]Lucir LipColor Venom
L.Fauna Makeup [Countdown]
! MEYA ! ~ Pinup Retro Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging with Princess

I played the gacha for the Black Bantam Westies and got a *[BB] Jet Black Westie Female that I named Princess.  Well she is a nasty dog w...