Tuesday, March 5, 2013

PINK & CHOCOLATE

I remember when pink coupled with chocolate brown became all the rage.  It burst into fashion, home interior, and cosmetics in a huge way.  I also remember people stating that it was a trend that would not last.  How wrong they were.  It seems that every season a designer presents us with this delicious combination of colors and being such a sucker for pink I am completely delighted.  As if to prove my point Immerse released the EiiKiiS dress, a great go to dress which can cross the lines of casual to business easily.  The sleeve details and slimming skirt are absolutely fabulous!

 
 
 
 
 
I am wearing the new Jolie makeup by Miamai which is part of a larger cosmetic release from Miamai but I just love the delicate hand Monica used on the Jolie pack.   With soft shimmering colors  these eye shadows are a must have for your spring styling needs!
 
 
 

Rich woods and  beautiful fabrics come together to enhance the stylish lines of the Immerse - Otukan set.  This oriental inspired furniture is a feast for the eyes and would complement almost any room though personally I think it would make an excellent set for a enclosed porch.  I can picture having a wonderful cup of tea with a good friend talking over the days adventures.  I love how carefully Lilly selected the fabrics and the textures of the vases to create a harmony but the stools and screen are copy and modifiable so you can change out the texture if you are so inclined. 
 Otukan ~ An earth-spirit. Occasionally known as Otukan, Natigai, Natigai or Olukan.
 
 
DRESS ~ Immerse EiiKiiS SunKissed
FURNITURE ~ Immerse  Otukan  Set
HAIR ~ [LeLutka]-VIBRATO hair/Light Blonde
HAIRBASE ~ [LeLutka]-HAIRBASE Powder
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LeLutka/128/128/26
BANGLES ~  :: PM :: Etnia in Bangles in Gold
RING ~ FINESMITH - indonesia Ring- Diamond
FRECKLES ~ DeeTaleZ Skin Brilliance Skin Gogo rose 4 MED FAIR
(FRECKLES LAYER CAN ONLY BE PURCHASED WITH THE SKIN)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging with Princess

I played the gacha for the Black Bantam Westies and got a *[BB] Jet Black Westie Female that I named Princess.  Well she is a nasty dog w...