Sunday, March 17, 2013

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY

The Buddy Walk Event is going strong!  I thought I would take a moment to show case Amarelo Manga and Tonic today.  Amarelo Manga's exclusive items for the event are the Antonia Blouse & Pants in Emerald.  Tonic made some great pumps called Pristine and if I did not know better I would have sworn Tonic & Amarelo Manga planed for their items to complement each other.  I also love that they are both in shades of green and with that being said......

Happy St. Patrick's Day!








Here is your ride to The Buddy Walk


SHOES ~ Tonic - Pristine pump (seafoam)
PANTS ~ [Amarelo Manga] - Pants Antonia [Emerald]
BLOUSE ~ [Amarelo Manga] - Blouse Antonia [Emerald]
JEWELRY ~ Stars! Unity
Exclusive Items at the Buddy Walk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging with Princess

I played the gacha for the Black Bantam Westies and got a *[BB] Jet Black Westie Female that I named Princess.  Well she is a nasty dog w...