Wednesday, March 20, 2013

POPPIES IN THE FIELD

Here we are with another round of Buddy Walk items.  I am wearing the Blush Dress by Sakide today, a very nice summer dress in black or white with a pink poppy gracing the skirt. 
 
 
[ SAKIDE ] Blush Dress Black  Buddy Walk Exclusive
 

[ SAKIDE ] Blush Dress White  Buddy Walk Exclusive
 
 
 Here I am wearing Quandary's Nancy hair, a cute short style. I am just loving how Quandary made this an every day hair and while I am wearing it I feel absolutely adorable! 
{ Quandary } Nancy Buddy Walk Exclusive
 
 
 
Here is your ride to The Buddy Walk

Several people asked me why I am not listing everything I am wearing.  The answer is very simple, I am focusing on the Buddy Walk Items.  Most everything else can be found in my older blogs and if not, I will likely use it in a future blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging with Princess

I played the gacha for the Black Bantam Westies and got a *[BB] Jet Black Westie Female that I named Princess.  Well she is a nasty dog w...