Monday, September 26, 2016

SWOON WORTHY




Okay so I decided to take some photos and play with the settings in SL some more. I am not sure how I feel about the results. Mixed I guess.  I promised to let it be known when I alter a photo, so on these I did sharpen them in my program. I then played with them to add some brightness, warmth, and trimmed them to size.  I honestly feel that they are not the best but I will continue to learn and grow.  I have been delving into Strawberry Singh's tutorials hoping to absorb knowledge.  Here is hoping effort and time pays off in good photos.  Anyways on with the focus of these photos.  What this gorgeous man is wearing and my new shoes.

So it has been stated to that I should be the woman who blogs about men's clothing in SL from the woman's standpoint.  Actually this is not a bad idea.  First be warned I will not always photograph or blog the latest item, some creations are indeed timeless.  This wonderful man who has me in his arms is a cherished friend and he is indeed a sharp dresser.  I have to say that the Peak suit from Deadwool he is wearing is just sexy. This suit when worn in a full package of excellence is sensual.  It is sexy in that subtle I am going to possess you, undress you, worship your body, all the while smoking a cigar and drinking brandy way.  Let me swoon a moment here.  Okay better, but men must understand it takes more than a good suit to make the man swoon worthy.  It takes a good body, skin, shoes, hair, and above all else how a man presents himself.  I guess it depends on what a man is looking for in SL will dictate if he bothers to make effort.  No matter what if he wants a real woman then he better be a gentleman and understand that real women not only expect respect, we demand it. We give respect and yes we all want that man that when he logs in fires up our IM and says hello beautiful. We also expect our man to put in just as much effort into his avatar as we do. Okay back to the look. From a woman's standpoint this suit is a must have in every man's inventory.  When you go to purchase it do not cringe at the price because it is completely worth every linden spent. As you can see my friend pulled together this full package of excellence and indeed is swoon worthy.

Now on to my shoes.  Miamai is back from a little time off and hit the grid with a new pair of pumps called Across the Board Pumps. These pumps are for this round of Shiny Shabby and are made from leather, wood, and little metal toggles.  They transcend easily from casual, to business, and ultimately to a night out. It is hard to place these is one category because they work so well with so many different looks.  I styled them in a boho outfit and they fit perfectly.  Then I went for a more business look and again they fit perfectly.  Ultimately I liked how they had this modern edge to them and paired them with the items that came from the collaboration of Ison and Rowne.  I took it a step further with a metal jewelry set from Miami and opted for a shaved look in homage to Annie Lennox.  Yes I will admit to collecting her music and respecting her ability to always remain a powerful woman.  All together I love this look and will have to play some more with the items I purchased from the Ison x Rowne collection.  To my understanding this collection is being removed from the grid and once it is gone, it is gone for good. So drop everything and go to Ison and Rowne now.  Well I hope everyone has had a great Monday and I will be back soon.

Kalia~





What I am wearing:

Miamai_Across the Board pumps at Shiny Shabby
ISON x Rowne - Venturini Skirt (Onyx)
ISON x Rowne - Halston Top (Onyx)
Miamai_Levels parure Gun Metal & Silver
CATWA head
Bold & Beauty Applier for head and body
no.match shaved hair base
Ikon Eyes
ZOZ Nails & Polish

What he is wearing:

[Deadwool] Peak suit (wool)
[Deadwool] Oscar coat
[Deadwool] Monk shoes
CATWA head
Nivaro skin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging with Princess

I played the gacha for the Black Bantam Westies and got a *[BB] Jet Black Westie Female that I named Princess.  Well she is a nasty dog w...