Wednesday, May 22, 2013

ENHANCE ME BABY!

During the last round of Going Bust I did not get the ::JELLY:: top blogged before the event was over.  I decided the first item I would blog for this round had to be what ever Smex puts out for the event.  I did not care if she had a pencil sticking between the boobs and nerdy glasses I was going to rock it for her!  However when I saw the asymmetrical Kari Capris and wrapped top I just smiled completely delighted!  The capris ride low on the hips showing off every lovely curve and drape beautifully.  The wrap shirt is simple yet elegant.  Going Bust is at Cleavage starting on Thursday the 23rd of May and ending Monday the 26th of May.  Make sure to pick up this great outfit while it is discounted for the event.

Going Bust is a great event for those whom love to enhance the bust line, but the age of enhancement that is sweeping SL is not limited to breasts.   Recently Slink introduced the Avatar Enhancement Systems for mesh feet and hands.  For the rest of the blog I am referring to the Slink system by its initials.  This system opened a new market to the designers in SL.  First the skin designers can make appliers to help us have a seemless match with mesh feet and hands.   I have waited to do this blog for awhile simply because I wanted to introduce Glam Affairs new AES appliers at the same time. Glam Affair offers the AES appliers in all of the regular skin colors plus an applier for the petal skin tone.  The appliers are done beautifully and are reasonably priced.  Well worth the Lindens spent on them.

Second it opens up a market to designers who can now make pedicures and manicure for the Slink AES mesh products.  Miamai did an astounding release for the AES, the LacquerSublime Nails appliers for both the feet and hands.   The nail lacquer choices match the new Miamai mesh nails for those who do not wish to purchase or wear mesh hands.  You will find the new AES appliers in Ink, Natural, Modernist, and Rouge.  In the photo I am using the Rouge applier to match my Rouge nails. 

Third is the add on ability that enables shoe designers to create stunning items to wear with the feet.  Siddean herself appears to be in the process of updating her designs to use this Add On capability.  I found her Lulu Stiletto shoes and had to buy the fat pack.  They are my go to shoe when I desire an elegant look that is delicate.  Plus I have to be hones, they look like a pair my mother wore.  I would steal them from her closet only to find myself in trouble.  I knew she would yell but it was okay.  They were sexy and made me fell elegant like my mother.  If you own Slink mesh feet you may want to head over to the main store and see if you qualify for the update. 

I hope you take the time to shop Cleavage for Going Bust.  Take a bike ride and explore the sim while you are there and stop by the coffee stand for a break.  Then head out into SL and enhance your avatar. 



:::JELLY:::@ GOING BUST
 
Feet & Shoes Slink
Skin & AES Appliers Glam Affair
Pedicure Miamai
 
STONE BUTTERFLIES
 
 
 
 
 
OUTFIT ~ ::JELLY::  Kari Capris Pink @ GOING BUST(EVENT)
SKIN ~ GLAM AFFAIR - Amberly - Europa
FEET APPLIER ~  GLAM AFFAIR  Slink Feet Skin Appliers(NEW)
BREAST APPLIER ~ GLAM AFFAIR  Lolas  Tango - Skin Applier
NAILS ~ MIAMAI LacquerSublime Nails_Rouge (NEW)
PEDICURE ~ MIAMAI  LacquerSublime Nails for Slink_Rouge Feet(NEW)
EYES & ENHANCER ~ MIAMAI  Protagoniste Vanity (NEW)
LASHES ~ MIAMAI  XGen Lashes_Lust
JEWELRY ~ EarthStones Butterfly Necklaces & Earrings Tickle@ The Liaison Collaborative(NEW)
FEET ~ SLINK  Avatar Enhancement Medium Feet
SHOES ~ SLINK Slink Lulu Addon(UPDATE)
BANGELS ~ MAXI GOSSAMER - Bangles - Damasc
HAIR STICKS ~  [MANDALA]kimono head accessory set(Rushana&polly)*
HAIR ~ Amacci Hair ~ Gloria
EYECORNERS ~ MOJO
BREASTS ~  :::Lolas::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts @ Cleavage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging with Princess

I played the gacha for the Black Bantam Westies and got a *[BB] Jet Black Westie Female that I named Princess.  Well she is a nasty dog w...