Wednesday, May 8, 2013

JUMPING FOR JOY OVER GOING BUST

We were at Allie's apartment when we started discussing the last time we did a blog.  We could not believe it had been almost two weeks.  She giggled and called us lazy.  I laughed saying we are on a mini vacation and that's when the new packages for GOING BUST started arriving.  We dug through the boxes trying on the items while discussing how we could style them when the  ..:sexZ:.. package showed up.  We opened up the box excited to see what Zee had made when Allie frowned.  She then laid the shirt beside her and dug back in the box.  I read the label printed summer tanks so I took off the top I was wearing and started digging around in the box myself.  What I found completely baffled me. "This has to be a joke it is an old worn out tank," I said while staring at my cellphone contemplating giving Zee a call.  I was just reaching for my phone to call Zee and ask her what was up when there was a knock on the door.  I pulled on the first tank I could grab as Allie went and answered the door to her creepy neighbor.  After much eye rolling she closed the door in his face and turned to me with a smile.  "That tank looks cute on you," she said changing into another one from the package, "and they are comfy."  I stood up and looked in the mirror noting how cleverly Zee had made the new fabric look old and worn out.  I slid my finger along the spaghetti strap deciding I liked this tank after all.  That is when Mr. Creepy started talking to us through the door.  He wanted to know what we were doing.  Allie yelled out, "Use your imagination!"  An evil grin spread across my face as I hopped up on the couch and started jumping to make noise to help his imagination along.  We both started laughing.  "Careful your going to bust out of your shirt,"Allie whispered which made us laugh harder so I drug her up on the couch to jump with me.  Mr. Creepy left thankfully and I told Allie she had to move but we did get this great shot.  So lets all jump for joy because it is time for another round of GOING BUST at Cleavage and as you can see ..:sexZ:..  made some really hot worn tanks!







KALIA

SHIRT ~  ..:sexZ:..  -WornSummerTank- @ GOING BUST
SHORTS ~ {mon tissu} Hanalei Shorts
EYES & ENHANCER ~ MIAMAI  Protagoniste Basic (NEW)
NAILS ~ MIAMAI LacquerSublime Nails_Naturals (NEW)
HAIR ~ [e] Only
LASHES ~ MIAMAI XGen Lashes_Lust
JEWELRY ~ EarthStones Shells & Pearls Necklace and Earrings - Iridescent
SKIN ~ GLAM AFFAIR - Amberly - Europa
FEET ~ SLINK Womens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged)


ALLIE

SHIRT ~ ..:sexZ:.. -WornSummerTank- @ GOING BUST
SHORTS ~ [[>CaKe!<]]  Shorts Floral
NAILS ~ MIAMAI  LacquerSublime Nails_Naturals (NEW)
HAIR ~ [ LELUTKA ]- Ferah (NEW) 
EARS~ {LemonTea}
EYES ~ IKON Eternal Eyes
SKIN ~ Glam Affair- Margot (No longer available in this skin tone)
LASHES ~  [ LELUTKA ]-2011 lashes/curl
FEET ~ SLINK Womens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged)



POSE ~ { Just A Pose } JUMP for your friend (friends pose)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging with Princess

I played the gacha for the Black Bantam Westies and got a *[BB] Jet Black Westie Female that I named Princess.  Well she is a nasty dog w...