Wednesday, May 15, 2013

DANCING AT WET WILLIES

I wanted to go dancing tonight so I drug my man out to Wet Willies classic rock club that specializes in 70's, 80's, and the blues.  As per usual the club was packed full of half naked bodies moving to the music, but my eyes were locked on my guy.  He had chosen to wear a double vest with black slacks and I could not help but to think he was the sexiest man there.  No offense to anyone who was at Wet Willies but my guy had really made the extra effort tonight and I enjoyed the eye candy.  He was wearing this great outfit and it dawned on me that he has been wearing allot of double vests lately.  I asked him about it privately and I even accused him of dropping 2K on a fat pack.   He laughed at me and said, "Hardly, I am not you!"  Usually I would take offense to this but his sex appeal was in high gear.  I prodded him to give me the scoop so he told me the entire Razorblade Jacket  Timberlake Outfit was under 600L.  I was in complete disbelief so I looked it up in marketplace.  He then said, "Babe you better blog this outfit."  I laughed because I thought he was teasing me about blogging all the time again when he said, "No I am serious I want you to blog it."  Well okay so I have!  Ladies drag your guys down to Razorblade Jacket and have a look around.  You will find amazing mesh items for him and some sexy little numbers for yourself. 





While we were dancing my guy mentioned that he really liked my top.  I smiled to myself and sent a silent little thought of well wishes to Smex the designer of ::JELLY::.  She put this amazing asymmetrical top out for the last round of  GOING BUST and I was a little sad I did not get it blogged for her in time.  The upside is a smexy bird told me that the top is still available for the sale price at the Cleavage Sim location!  So if you missed  GOING BUST ladies you can pick up this great top at a really reasonably price for a little longer. 

The night went on and DJ Sin and his hostess sno ღngell kept the party going.  I have to give a shout out to them both, they really keep the mood up and the set was amazing!  The staff at Wet Willies are always friendly and fun people! I have yet to go there and not see the place full of patrons! 

We continued to dance and chat when finally my guy mentions that I had on a new skin.  Now for a man with such amazing taste and styling ability I felt it took him more then a moment to realize this change in appearance that I had made.  He was silent for a little while then commented on how soft I looked and that he had been admiring my lips and cleavage all night.  Right then I wanted to go home so he could get a better look at my new Dee Natural Skin from Oceane Body Design.  When we finally did make it home I slowly peeled out of my outfit while a soft sensual growl rumbled from him!  Thank you Oceane!  The rest of the night I am keeping to myself, but right now is the perfect time to discover Oceane Body Design!  Oceane has marked a huge portion of her store to 50% off till May 23rd!  She only holds these sales twice a year so catch it while you can.  Make sure to try the Dee Skin for yourself.  It is a soft, natural, clean, and beautiful skin.  You will also find Tango appliers with tons of options to match the skins.  I have it on good authority she is working on the hands and feet appliers for the SLINK  Avatar Enhancement system.  Spend the extra lindens and join the Oceane Waves group so you can be the first to know when they are released.  A huge group bonus is the amazing gifts!



ME
SKIN ~ Oceane~ Dee Natural skin Vanilla Tan  Brunette
SHIRT ~  ::JELLY::  Smokin  @ Cleavage Sim
PANTS ~  ISON - metallic snake leggings
BOOTS ~ ISON - carazon boot
EYES & ENHANCER ~ MIAMAI  Protagoniste Basic (NEW)
NAILS ~ MIAMAI LacquerSublime Nails_Ink (NEW)
HAIR ~ >TRUTH< Chynna
LASHES ~ MIAMAI XGen Lashes_Lust
JEWELRY ~ Chop Zuey Kharma Earth Collection


HIM
OUTFIT ~  Razorblade Jacket - Timberlake Outfit
SHOES ~ Kauna  - Brogues
SKIN ~ Belleza Dylan Sk 1
HAIR ~ EXILE::Vindicated
EYES ~ IKON  Eternal Eyes
EYECORNERS ~ MOJO
LASHES ~ [ LELUTKA ]-2011 lashes/natural


Poses by  MA VIE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging with Princess

I played the gacha for the Black Bantam Westies and got a *[BB] Jet Black Westie Female that I named Princess.  Well she is a nasty dog w...