Wednesday, July 17, 2013

BEACH TIME

This is one of the fashion shots I took for Epicosity showcasing the release of the {Epic} Monokini.  I am using it for my blog to show off Akeruka's Manuela skin in Chocolate.  I just love the makeup and skin high lightening.  Manuela in Chocolate comes in 6 makeups and has appliers available for Lolas Tango breasts.  The chocolate color is warm and smooth which is delightful.  If you have never found your way to Akeruka then I suggest you take the taxi I provided.  They have the most amazing male skins and their ladies skins are to die for.


 
 
SKIN~ AKERUKA Manuela chocolate (NEW)
SWIMSUIT~ EPICOSITY {EPIC}Monokini (NEW)
JEWELRY~  MAXI GOSSAMER  St Tropez Hammered Disks Earrings & Damasc Bangles
GLASSES~ :: PM :: Dorothy Cat Eye Glasses
HAIR~ ! Sugarsmack !  : Elan
MANICURE~  MIAMAI LacquerSublime Nails Rouge
EYES ~ IKON Ascension Eyes - Sahara
BREASTS ~  :::Lolas::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts @ Cleavage 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging with Princess

I played the gacha for the Black Bantam Westies and got a *[BB] Jet Black Westie Female that I named Princess.  Well she is a nasty dog w...