Sunday, July 21, 2013

MONDAY MORNING

I woke up early Monday Morning refreshed and ready to attack my day.  I had a photo shoot that looked to be a long one with allot of close ups.  You know the kind where one sleepless night makes you look like an old crack addict!  To prevent the over use of the airbrush I decided to skip out on a weekend of clubbing with Allie.  Friday night she went running out the door in her pink shimmering Mila dress from Sick Puppy with her clutch in hand.  I spent my weekend with cucumbers on my eyes, conditioning treatments in my hair, getting a good nights sleep, and watching old black and white movies.  Not one sight of my bff all weekend and I must say it was a great weekend alone. So back to Monday Morning I was headed out to the street to hail a cab when one pulls up and Allie spills out giggling.  She pops up as fresh as a daisy with a huge grin saying, "You missed a fantastic weekend at the beach!"  I grabbed the cab door yelling to the driver to hold on because I needed a ride.  "What beach?  Where have you been?"  I started to ask then held up my hand.  "No wait I have a shoot.  Go do whatever, and I will be home around 7pm so you can tell me then."  I kissed her check and hopped in the cab.  "Glad you are alive and not some number on a body bag, and order Chinese for dinner tonight.  I have lived off sprouts and fruit all weekend."  She smiled to me then saluting sharply, "One order of Chinese Noodles in Peanut Sauce!  Anything else bossy butt?"  I laughed and nodded, "Wine plus a good story."  She closed the door as she gave one of her million dollar butter you up smiles, "Deal and by the way you look amazing in my new dress."  The cab driver made some offhand comment about the meter running so I shook my head, "My new Pam dress from {Capacious} you mean and stay out of my closet!"  The cab pulled out and I turned looking out the back window.  Allie stood there on the curb waving sweetly but her smile sure looked like a cat who ate the canary.   I still want to know what beach?

Both of these dresses are available at Going Bust @ Cleavage which ends tomorrow.  There are some amazing clothes in this round so hail a taxi and go shopping!



 
 
 
KALIA~
{Capacious} Pam Dress - Primary @ GOING BUST(EVENT)

ALLIE~
Sick Puppy- Mila Candy @ GOING BUST(EVENT)
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging with Princess

I played the gacha for the Black Bantam Westies and got a *[BB] Jet Black Westie Female that I named Princess.  Well she is a nasty dog w...