Thursday, October 4, 2012

APOTHECARY ROSE

What I love most about the hunts that provide you with a complete list of locations, is that you can do the hunt in any random order your heart desires.  For me that means a straight run to any store owned by someone I know or have a deep appreciation for their talent.  So when I saw Miamai listed on The Runway Perfect Hunt page I went right there.  I was sure I knew just where to look based on Momo's hint. "The raven has something for you…up where the Black is."  If you have ever been to Miamai you really can not miss the clues reference.  When I opened the package I was most thrilled, I love the Rure shirt but I have always wished she had made it in the rose color.  As you can see her rose color is a purple with a pinkish tinge reminding me of wild roses or even a Gallica Rose.  The Gallica Rose is also call the Apothecary Rose and if you close your eyes, you can imagine herbalists and midwives of old walking along the edges of forests gathering the petals and fruits of the rose for herbal teas.  An Apothecary is an artist just as much as any one who draws or sculpts.  Their carefully prepared teas and tinctures create a desired effect on a physical and mental level helping us to heal ourselves.    Which brings me back to Momo and Miamai.  A true artist who carefully combines different elements helping us achieve a greater beauty on both the physical and mental levels.  Like how I looped that around?  But it is true.  Many people are not aware that Momo is an old fashioned artist.  All of her creations start with a pencil and paper then evolve into the amazing creations we wear.  Knowing this about her, and her creative process, makes every item I wear from Miamai more dear to me.  Well I have rambled on long enough so I pulled this look together with Erratic's mesh leather pants and N-Core shoes.  Now off to feed that hunt addiction of mine....Happy Hunting!


 
 
 
 
SHIRT ~ Miamai_Rure Rose (TRPH3 #04)
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Amat/62/160/2001
PANTS ~ erratic / zoey - leather pants / black
TRUNK ~ {what next) Mayfair Trunk (saddle brown)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging with Princess

I played the gacha for the Black Bantam Westies and got a *[BB] Jet Black Westie Female that I named Princess.  Well she is a nasty dog w...