Monday, September 2, 2013

BACK2SKEWL 4 COMBAT

Thanks to the little hiccup with SL I was prevented from catching up on my blogs so I have a last minute item to show you.  ..:sexZ:.. has put out the Back2Skewl Plaid Crop Tops for  GOING BUST which ends tonight!  These are adorable tops that can be worn with mesh breasts or without if you so please.  I decided on Norsim for this photo and felt inclined to arm myself as the combat and role play was going strong.  I leaned against the fence and watched awhile then headed to the safety of my home.  If you want this top on sale get to GOING BUST before midnight SLT!  If you want some great role play and combat, head on over to Norsim



 
Norsim is the"War of The Armageddon Roleplay and Combat" sim
using the UCE meter.  To learn more about the races and the game visit Norsim.

WEBSITE
Online forums of Norsim and a great way to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging with Princess

I played the gacha for the Black Bantam Westies and got a *[BB] Jet Black Westie Female that I named Princess.  Well she is a nasty dog w...