Friday, August 23, 2013

SICK SLUG

Since I mentioned in my previous blog the way I have spent my time in SL, I felt that it was a picture I should have shared.  So here it is my sick slug look.


This morning my hud informed me I was on day 12, approximately 5 weeks pregnant rl.  This bit of information lead to a discussion with Riot and we decided the experience was going to be rushed.  The average woman is pregnant 40 to 42 weeks.  Granted being 42 weeks pregnant means you are overdue but being overdue is not uncommon.  So we did some math and decided that 3 rl days should equal a sl week.  That puts our baby due in 120 days which is roughly half the time of a RL pregnancy.  So now the baby is due on December 8th and I am at week 4.  The beauty of the Tantra Total Woman HUD is that you can change your due date if the need arises.  You simply set out the Due Date Setter which is a huge pink cone, click it, then type in your desired due date in an easy year, month, date format.  It talks you through the entire process and confirms at the end or tells you it timed out.  The Due Date Setter comes with the Tantra Total Woman HUD and should be used at the beginning of the pregnancy and to adjust the due date as needed.  There are reasons in SL for the need to change your due date and I will get into these needs in a future blog.

Now back to my sick slug look which oddly Riot found incredibly sexy.  I am wearing EMO-tions Loredana hair, the Bodacious Tank from *BOOM*, Schadenfreude new Polka Dot Knee High Socks for Slink Feet, and Sn@tch  Sydney Lace Panties.  Now to make sure everyone understands.  I am in no way inferring these items are in any way bad.  Just the opposite since I purchased them because I thought they were adorable!

Tantra Total Woman HUD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging with Princess

I played the gacha for the Black Bantam Westies and got a *[BB] Jet Black Westie Female that I named Princess.  Well she is a nasty dog w...