Sunday, August 4, 2013

LITTLE LOTUS

You will notice some changes in the focus of my blog.  First I will still blog my friends and family because I love them.  I will always support them in any way I can and blogging their creations is how I personally can do so.  Secondly I will be blogging things I love, support, or find interesting so let me show you this cute BellyButtonKini by my friend Zee the designer of SexZ.  Zee has placed this monokini out for Going Bust which is a Cleavage sim sales event.  The BellyButtonKini is on sale through Monday and is offered in pink camo and green camo.  I know allot of ladies think that SexZ only makes items for busty gals but that is not true.  I have found almost all of her clothing can be worn with or without mesh breasts.  In fact allot of the offerings for Going Bust can be worn either way.  Just make sure to read the signs before you purchase.  Remember you only have till Monday the 5th to catch this monokini on sale!

There is a new weekly event happening called The Neighborhood.  I was dropped the notecard and decided to go have a look.  I bought the Mesh Enlightened Lotus in an exclusive orange color by Botanical for only 200 lindens.  I could not resist posing in them for the photo! Every item will only be available on Saturday from Midnight till 11:59PM.  I also bought a grape vine I will show you at another time.  I actually look forward to seeing what is put out next Saturday!  Yep feed my shopping addiction!

The makeup I have on is the group gift this month from ~Blacklace Beauty~ called Visage Sugar Puff.  My earrings are part of the LUX Celeste set from .: RealEvil Industries :. that I found free on Marketplace.  My hair is Emma by Baiastice and the lovely bow on my neck is by *BOOM*.

Lots of Love,
Kalia


SexZ @ Cleavage for GOING BUST





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging with Princess

I played the gacha for the Black Bantam Westies and got a *[BB] Jet Black Westie Female that I named Princess.  Well she is a nasty dog w...