Thursday, July 12, 2012

TROPICAL BEACHES

It is time to head to the beach and strip down to almost nothing.   Miamai recently introduced the 2012 swim wear line.  Every piece is wonderful and I love the mesh Monica has introduced with it.  I especially like the little mesh bows on the Bala Bikini I am wearing.  As usual her textures are amazing; this year she introduces the Bala(shown), Jennie, and Deanna bikinis; including 2 full mesh offerings, the Joule bikini and the Oula one piece.  Make sure to take a look at the Rita, Maba, and Andrea sunglasses. You can find the entire 2012 Swimwear Collection in Miamai's City Wear Section.  I love being barefoot and Slink has made the best mesh feet I have found so far.  Easy to color, and a nail hud that lets you match to your hearts desire makes these a must have for summer.  Just when I thought Slink couldn't do any better they offer a sandal add on for the mesh feet.  Yes I had to buy the fatpack to match all my Miamai summer fashions!


The sim Riot and I are on is dedicated to Hawaii and has on it the replica of the USS Arizona Memorial at Oahu.  When you cross the threshhold of the memorial it starts to name the sailors one by one in green text and gives you a moment of thought.  They give you the opportunity to throw a lei in remembrance of fallen US Navy Sailors.  It is a poignant reminder of that fatefull day that drug the United States into the war.  This eventually lead to the the bombing of Japan in an atomic attack that has to this day been unparalled.  I hope we on earth never see this type of destruction again.   

 






BIKINI ~ Miamai_Bala Blue
NECKLACE & EARINGS ~ [MANDALA]Onigiri
SHOES ~ Slink Ilena Sandals
FEET ~ Slink Womens Natural Barefeet
HAIR ~ ::Exile:: Primadonna:
SKIN ~ -Glam Affair- MIA
NAILS ~ [:S&V:] Vanity Nails - Basic
SUNGLASSES ~ [:S&V:] i-Shield Sunglasses No2
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Avida/171/159/37

 
To see what Riot is wearing please follow this link:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging with Princess

I played the gacha for the Black Bantam Westies and got a *[BB] Jet Black Westie Female that I named Princess.  Well she is a nasty dog w...