Tuesday, April 2, 2013

SPRING FLING 6

Here is the last one for Spring Fling.  I have tried to show you at least 1 item from each designer a market item or a hunt gift.  I finish with Fable-Blaydz, Stonewood Homes & Furniture by Rider, & ~Tableau Vivant~.  If I missed any of the designers I apologize.  You have tonight and all day tomorrow to visit Epicosity Presents: Spring Fling Hunt & Market.  The hunt and the market have some great items you do not want to miss out on.






SWING ~ Stonewood Homes & Furniture by Rider
 HIS PANTS ~Tableau Vivant~ Meggings - M - Easter ed.
HER PANTS ~ Fable-Blaydz - Harem Pants
 
YOUR RIDE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging with Princess

I played the gacha for the Black Bantam Westies and got a *[BB] Jet Black Westie Female that I named Princess.  Well she is a nasty dog w...