Tuesday, February 26, 2013

CROSSED PATHS

I love to blog my friends, and most of the items I write about comes from them.  Recently two of my friends each started on new paths as designers only to find their roads cross the others. 

I introduced you to Quandary on the 14th of February.  The designer, Mireille Benoir is very creative and her ability has always impressed me.  She has a rich history in building and designing rp clothing in SL but decided to take some time to focus on her RL.  After a short hiatus she returned and announced she was going to design mesh hair.  Those of us who love Mir  supported her fully in this venture and waited to see what she would dream up.  Mir having had to endure my rants about blondes and Zar's rants on reds made a point of making sure her hair textures where stunning without any hints of off coloring.  I will forever adore her Prism color which of course is the color in the pictures below.  Today she is releasing the full version of her special Vday release Scarlet and you can find it at the front door of Epicosity along with the full version of her first male hair Rhett.


 
 
 
Recently Lilly Juno re branded her furniture store Prism Furniture transforming it into Immerse and took her first steps into mesh clothing.  I love Lilly and am sort of nuts about her furniture.  I have to admit I own one of her rocking chairs in every color she made because it brought back great memories of my Grandmothers parlor in Mississippi.  So when Lilly asked me if I would hop over and see what she was up to I was surprised to be dropped into a forest of mesh gowns in a myriad of colors.  Two things struck me right off, first her color choices and second her textures.  I was impressed and even more so days later when she passed me Cami to wear for a vendor shot for Quandary.   I wore the dress for 3 days straight and on afterthought I probably should apologize to all the pixel noses I offended.  I decided to blog the dress and thought it would be fun to show you some of Lilly's furniture creations at the same time.  I am posing with her new set called Love Letters.  One thing I noted right off is how she completes each build, creating scenes.  Glimpses into our daily lives complete with cups of steaming tea, toast, books left lying open.  This attention and eye for detail lets you immerse yourself in your SL.  Take the time to head down to Immerse and explore.  She has a couple of hunts going on at the moment and runs weekly specials that are always worth the time to search out.
 
 
 

 
Now occasionally you will see Quandary hair being used in Immerse vendor photos and Immerse clothing gracing the bodies of Quandary models.  Quandary will always provide a notecard helping you find the clothing, skin, eyes and all other finishing touches used for all promotional photos and vendor shots. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
DRESS ~ Immerse Cami Slate Blue
FURNITURE ~ Immerse  Love Letters  Set
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dirty%20Pleasures/193/97/25
HAIR ~ { Q } Scarlet - Blondes Pack(Photos) & Ginger Pack(Vendor Shot)
SHOES ~ Similar Annabell Shoes
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sleeping%20Beauty/172/189/24
SKIN ~ Glam Affair - Amberly - Europa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging with Princess

I played the gacha for the Black Bantam Westies and got a *[BB] Jet Black Westie Female that I named Princess.  Well she is a nasty dog w...